Make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities!
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center program participants receive the highest quality therapeutic and adaptive riding experiences available. Our horses are a vital component of these experiences. Little Bit horses are cared for with compassion and a high level of expertise, provided by staff, veterinarian, and trained volunteers. We provide this level of care not only for the benefit of our horses’ health and state of mind, but also with the knowledge that the better we care for our horses, the better they will able to help fulfill our mission.
You can provide for the excellent care of a Little Bit horse of your choice through the Little Bit Sponsor a Horse program. The full cost to care for one horse for one year is $14,000 including hay, supplements, veterinary care, farrier services, tack, blanket,
stall bedding, and daily staff care.
Choose from four levels of sponsorship:
- Supreme Champion Sponsor—$10,000-14,000
- Grand Champion Sponsor—$5,600-9,999
- Superior Champion Sponsor—$2,500-5,599
- Reserve Champion Sponsor—$1,000-2,499
Horse sponsorship benefits include:
- A potentially fully tax-deductible contribution
- Your name engraved on your horse’s stall door plaque
- Your name on your horse’s paddock signage
- A personalized certificate of recognition
- Photos and updates of your horse throughout the year
All Sponsor a Horse contributions are designated to Little Bit equine care for one year. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly, or annually.
If you prefer to make a contribution through standard mail, rather than using the electronic form above, you may do so by printing, completing, and mailing a gift form (PDF) with a check to:
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
18675 NE 106th Street
Redmond, WA 98052