Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center at Dunmire Stables is located at 18675 NE 106th St. in Redmond, Washington.
On April 8, 2013, Little Bit welcomed riders and patients to Dunmire Stables, our 17-acre site, the result of the incredible generosity of many donors, especially Mike and Phyllis Dunmire.
- The facility boasts a 41-stall barn, enabling Little Bit to grow its herd of four-legged therapists
- A quarter-mile racetrack provides riders an enclosed and private place to trail ride
- Two covered arenas for year-round riding in addition to an outdoor arena
- A community viewing space for riders, patients, caretakers, families, and volunteers to watch lessons and treatments
- A tack barn for riders and patients to participate in grooming and tacking their horses
- A training center for volunteer trainings, workshops, and national certifications
Little Bit's goal is to increase our capacity to serve more individuals with disabilities. There is no shortage of potential riders and patients so our goal is to gradually increase the herd and professional staff to support expanded services.
Providing life-changing opportunities to our wait list, as well as maintaining the services to our current 230 riders and patients is our number one goal. To learn how you can be a part of our growing community, contact Office Manager, Roxanne Corridan, or Volunteer Coordinator, Dana LaRue.