Your donation makes a difference.
Thanks to you, Little Bit can:
- Reduce the cost of riding activities for hundreds of participants each year
- Provide the best certified instructors and licensed therapists in the state
- Feed and care for over 20 horses in service
- Train over 1,000 volunteers
- Maintain our 17-acre Dunmire Stables site and facilities in Redmond
- Offer professional development opportunities to our staff
Please consider a matching gift through your employer.
Donate by Check
Checks can be mailed to the address below. Please write “donation” in the memo line.
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
18675 NE 106th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Donate by Stock or Planned Giving
To donate gifts of stock, to discuss planned giving (estates or wills) opportunities or for other donation questions, please contact Director of Development, Sharon Soldenwagner, or call (425) 882-1554.
Donate a Wish List Item
Please consider selecting one or more items from Little Bit's Amazon Wish List. We encourage our community to first sign-in to their Amazon account via Amazon Smile (See: Donate Through Retail Purchasing).
Donate Through Retail Purchasing
Click on one of the links below to learn more about how Little Bit can receive a donation as a result of your retail purchase.
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 91-1012131.